Valentine’s Day is all about showing your loved ones how much they mean to you – so is it worth splashing out on a little for your baby or toddler too? Here are some gorgeous gifts for mother and child that I found.
1. Reversible Heart Baby Blanket – Jessica’s Godmother bought us this when she was born and we intend to use it for our next baby girl. It stays soft after many washes and is so delicate in colour that your little girl will look cute and snugly when wrapped up.
2. Melissa & Doug Happy Hearts Bead Set – These are great for your toddlers ‘fine motor control’ and ‘co-ordination skills’ and will keep them amused threading them all on and taking them off again.
3. Bright Starts Chill ‘n’ Teethe Teether Tubes – We still have these in our freezer from when Jessica needed them during teething. They work so well and I can’t recommend these enough. They also come in pastel pink colours ideal for Valentines Day.
4. Family Tree Photo Frame – There are so many versions out there but I think this one is ideal as a Christening gift too. It can also be used to record your babies first few months or key moments like laying on their front, sitting up or crawling.
5. Sweetly Does It Pack of Twelve Silicone Mini Heart Shaped Cases – When you do get that well deserved break and fancy making your hubby a treat for Valentines, these heart shaped cases are a great idea for some lovely sweets for you both to enjoy snuggled on the sofa together.
6. Mulberry heart keyring – This is a gorgeous gift for the mother and adding little shoe pendants to it makes it that even more special.
7. Pink Heart Bunting – This applique pink heart bunting would look great in any girls room this Valentines.
8. Ditsy Print Applique Heart Baby Grow Set – Too cute to leave out, your little princess will look gorgeous in this baby sleepsuit and matching hat. Featuring a heart design to the front and is finished with a 3D fuchsia bow – so pretty! This little number is adorable!
9. Baby pink heart embroidered baby pram shoes and sleepsuit gift set by Inch Blue – Whether you’re going out or staying in, this cute little set will make sure your LO is dressed to impress this Valentines.
10. Minene security blanket – Taggie pink heart snuggly blanket – Fabulous super soft fleece blanket with smooth satin tags providing comfort and security to baby. Babies love the feel of rubbing the Snuggly between their little fingers or on their face to help them fall fast asleep peacefully and independently.
What did you give your special one this Valentines?